Sweet Mary Mother of God!!!

Due to technical difficulties that lasted for FAR too long, poor Miss Pierce was not able to access;

Her cell phone (it was stolen off of her desk!)
Her email
Her blog

I was shocked and disappointed, too, Sister.  

AND my spiffy new cleaning ladies apparently interpreted "deep cleaning" to mean, "Please help yourselves to the family silver that is more than 100 years and several generations old but whatever you do....don't steal the wii".

Really?


Please come back.  Please.  I will pay you to bring it all back, more than it's worth and give you the wii as a parting gift.



Don't look so smug, you sticky-fingered tramp.  Karma is painful stuff, you know.  I hope you sit on that fork and get a boil.

They took the silver and left the electronics??? Hey, I have SOME electronics.  No silver, but I have electronics....They didn't even clean the blinds.  All that stealing must have worn them out because they were not tired from cleaning, that much is fact. Don't even get me started.


"NO STEALING FAMILY HEIRLOOMS!"

If you see a fat lady in the street beating a maid with her one remaining pewter serving fork,  it's me.  Keep your distance.  I may only have one piece left but it's good pewter and quite hefty.  I intend to show her what quality serving ware can do to the instep and the center of the ass.

Look, I know people okay? Dangerous people.  People who sometimes don't shampoo for DAYS....

Okay Boba.  Here is a pure white kitten and a stack of lego bills.  Track down the beast that took my grammies flatware! 
Can you imagine the horror?  Not of a woman being beaten for her thieving ways but the horror of ME experiencing all this drama but without anyone to talk to?  Without my precious?  Without my BLOG!

I was starting to experience organ failure.

Look, I have a LOT to tell you all.  I mean, my imaginary and evil boyfriend was "elected" as the new Russian Czar and me...here....with not one electronic option.


What do you want to bet he uses this for a fishing hat? 

Just thinking about it makes need to eat another giant handful of jelly beans and try to block out all those images of Rachel Ray on QVC.  Really?  Gradient cookware, Rach?  I don't like it.  It looks thin and cheap.

Have I ever shown you my pewter? Let me demonstrate for you, Rach, what real heft in a serving piece can do....


I have so much catching up to do but I am back to the blog, thank god!  More later.  Much more.

Your ever lovin',

Miss Pierce






Followers

Total Pageviews