Is that Ninja wearing a sundress?

If you've ever asked yourself, or anyone else that question, then we must have met.  Today I wore an almost frilly sundress-y frock in shades of red, pink, white, yellow....something subdued.  I added a demure leather belt that is approximately six inches in width and topped the whole thing off with a lovely pair of burgundy flats, hot pink cardigan and yellow purse.  I was wearing this quiet and simple work appropriate ensemble when, loaded with an armful of begonias as a gift, I burst into the quiet office of a co-worker to cheer up her morning.

Except, it wasn't her office.

Erm.  I think I'm on the wrong floor.....

There is an admin launching herself across the room in my direction like an angry tank.  There is a meeting going on in here...with a bunch of dudes I've never seen....I don't think they like begonias....

Friends, I don't tend to blend into anything when I am chock full of enthusiasm but when my generous size 20 frame is swathed in layers of red and hot-pink with chunky leather accessories...I am REALLY hard to sneak out of an office unnoticed.

Afterwards, from the relative safety of the ladies room, I laughed until I wheezed.  Once I had re-assembled my chronic ruffles and my crazy hair, I realized something quite profound.

I really am perfect.


Followers

Total Pageviews