It's so hot in here I'm freezing to death.

It seems I spend every minute lately either breaking out into a sweat so profuse that it proceeds to drip off of my face and head or I'm looking for a sweater because my teeth are chattering with cold.  Either way, I can't get the lid off of the advil bottle and I forget the difference between oregano and rosemary which made for some weird spaghetti sauce the other night.

This stinks, Pookie! 

I had no idea that I was going to completely break down at 45.  Really.  I thought old age started at....erm...idk....70's or 80's depending.  I thought the gray hair, the wrinkles, the expanding waist line was just surface stuff to complain about, not an actual signal that your body was breaking down. 

I thought I would adopt a child at 45 but since I can't stay awake past 8:30 pm I'm really re-thinking that idea. I thought I would have fabulous mid-life romances.  I didn't realize that I would have to choose between Advil and wine for fear of liver failure.  I never imagined that my giant feet would hurt so much that high heels would be relegated to the back of my closet except for the occasional hug.  (Yes, I hug my shoes.  So?) 

Dudes....I'm full of life except that I can't seem to enjoy it much due to the chronic pain and exhaustion.  Which is why I bought lotto tickets for the 500 million dollar jackpot tomorrow. 

Imagine the tales I could tell you armed with the proper pain killers and a private jet.  

Goodnight, my lambs.  

Your ever lovin', 

Miss Pierce

Followers

Total Pageviews