I will be your hostess this evening.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Miss Pierce and the first thing you should know about me is that I'm perfect. Well, not *actually* perfect but I do suscribe to the school of thought that everyone and everything is perfect. Right now, at this minute, perfect. As it should be.

Remarkably, everything (including myself) is also colossally screwed up. Broken down, corrupt, vile, abused, misunderstood or God-knows-what. This world is a stinking mess! Yet, each time I turn around I find myself amazed at the beauty that comes from so much pain. It's....well...it's perfect.

I want to share my journey with you because it is amazing. The wonders I discover everyday are worth talking about and the best part of it all is that you don't have to read my posts if you don't want to.

Dare I say it? The whole set up just reeks of....you know...perfection. <3

Your ever lovin',

Miss Pierce

Followers

Total Pageviews