It's the hap-happiest day of the year.

Actually, it's the happiest day of the week but it's been almost a year since it's happened in this house.  The sweet, sweet maid is going to clean for me.  I thought I could handle it myself what with all that time off last year but I was overestimating my interest in the domestic arts by a great deal. When I woke up this morning and made my way into the kitchen to have coffee the carpet had a distinctly crunchy feel that I don't remember being a selling point when I had it installed two years ago.

Yes, it's time for maid service to start again.

Even though I allow myself to wander in the smokey recesses of my own mind dreaming about this man...

I think about you every day!  

...I know he's not for me.  My life partner?  The one I can't live without?  Her name is "Blessed Housekeeper of the Oh-My-God-You-Did-The-Laundry-Too?!?" sect.


I know that sooner or later one, or both of us, will want out.  I also know that if I don't ask you to be mine now I will regret it for the rest of my life. 

I have so much to tell you since I last posted, Dear Hearts, but it all has to wait.  I have to go clean for the maid.  I don't want her to know how I actually live.  Wooing a housekeeper properly is tricky business.

Your ever lovin',

Miss Pierce

Followers

Total Pageviews