My abacus just broke in half.

Okay, today at work I edited a 2 page word document and I felt fairly satisfied with myself afterward because all the font was consistent and the bullet points were lined up.  It wasn't the only thing I did today but it was a little something, right?  An accomplishment. I felt pretty darn good about myself until....

...until I saw this.  It definitely takes some time to load but it's worth it.



Two 14 year old boys put this together, presumably fitting it in after school, soccer practice and video games.  It's a scale of the known universe.  Move the slider in and out, it shows examples of the tiniest thing (you'll see my effort at work today listed next to a particle string) and expands to include...well...THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Miss Pierce is impressed.  I am going to focus on laundry and try not to ask myself if I am even in the same species as these kids.  Suddenly when I look at my laptop bag all I see is a big, big club.

This is a statue of my husband handing me my smart-girl laptop, er, "work tool".

Your ever lovin',

Miss Pierce

Followers

Total Pageviews