Spreadin' the love.

This morning when I woke up I saw this Facebook post from the Dalai Lama and....well, to be honest, I just didn't care.

"A lot of the problems we face are essentially man-made, so naturally as human beings we should also be able to reduce them. Natural disasters, of course, are in a different category, but according to environmental scientists even they may owe something to human behaviour. Therefore, if we are optimistic, take a longer view, and we employ realistic methods, we can contribute to making the world a better place."

I made coffee, sang to the dogs and kept trolling Facebook where I came across this because my friend posted it thinking it was funny.  I don't mean to be self-absorbed but....uh.....isn't this MY pun from last night after work?  It's the same picture I used!  It's my pun!  

Oh no you didn't!  If anyone is spreading Vladdy on a cracker, it's me!

I feel so......used?  No, that's not it.  Overexposed?  No...no....I feel so....illustrious! I feel sort of bad, too because honestly, I think Vladdy would have preferred that this picture be super-imposed over a cracker.  I mean, am I right or am I right?  I'm right.  I know I am.


No dinner for me tonight.  I'll just enjoy hors d'oeuvres instead.  The house keeper put out these crackers and then you walked in, shirtless, after fishing....


The whole thing put me in a good mood.  Which is why I switched up my morning song for the dogs.  Normally they just get my rendition of "Good Morning" from Singin' in the Rain but today I was pumped up so they got this.




Mostly because, that's how they do in the morning.  See?


Good morning.  Can we go for walkies?  Can we have a treat?  We love you! 

It's been a happy morning here in the hovel.  I was checking out my friends posts, drinking coffee, singing to cheerful dogs when I came across this post from my brilliant friend Cliff.




Slime mold showing us that togetherness matters and that self-sacrifice is part of making certain we survive.  The film reminded me of countless sci-fi movies that depict future humans fleeing our about-to-be-destroyed planet in space ships.

All the sudden, I realized that the Dalai Lama was more on point than I may have given him credit for while I was scooping Columbian roast coffee and singing Fatboy Slim and the Groove Armada to my animals. 

He's such a massive show off.  What about me and my now infamous cracker?  I'm going to work so I can focus on filing stuff and answering phones.  Life is too short to worry about being upstaged by his holiness all the time.

Yeah, yeah.  Everybody loves you.  So what?  I'm still not picking up the tab for lunch today!


Saffron robes my arse. 

Your ever lovin', 

Miss Pierce

Followers

Total Pageviews